匯海論壇 - 縱橫匯海財經網站

 找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 3261|回復: 3

贴贴一族:为何你们这么讨厌我们

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-8-19 09:25:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
When we were the Sick Man of Asia, We were called The Yellow Peril.
当我们还是亚洲弱国的时候,我们被叫做黄祸。

When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
当我们当作是下一个超级强国的时候,我们被称为威胁。

When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
当我们闭关锁国的时候,你们走私毒品打开了这个市场。

When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.
当我们拥抱自由贸易的时候,你们责备我们抢走了你们的工作。

When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
当我们处于分裂的时候,你们派兵分赃。

When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet you screamed, It Was an Invasion!
当我们想把破碎的山河重新组合的时候,你们开始尖叫着要解放西藏,这是一种入侵。

When tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist.
当我们努力建造共产主义的时候,你们讨厌我们成为共产主义者。

When we embrace Capitalism, you hate us for being Capitalist.
当我们拥抱资本主义的时候,你们讨厌我们成为资本主义者。

When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
当我们有十几亿的人口的时候,你们说我们破坏这个星球。

When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
当我们试图控制人口的时候,你们说我们剥夺人类的权利。

When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
当我们穷的时候,你们觉得我们像条狗。

When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
当我们贷款给你们的时候,你们责备我们增加了你们的国债。

When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.
当我们开始建立发展工业的时候,你们说我们污染环境。

When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
当我们出口给你们货物的时候,你们责备我们让全球天气变暖了。

When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
当我们购买石油的时候,你们说这是剥削和种族灭绝。

When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
当你们为了石油而开战的时候,你们说这是解放。

When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
当我们处于迷混和狂躁状态时,你们要求我们建立法律法规。

When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
当我们建立了法律法规并对暴力进行惩治的时候,你们说这违反了人类的权利。

When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
当我们沉默的时候,你们说你们想让我们言论自由。

When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobic.
当我们不再沉默的时候,你们说我们是因憎恨外国人而被洗脑了。

Why you hate us so much, we asked.
我们想问:“为什么你们这么讨厌我们?”

No, you answered, we don't hate you.
你们却回答:“不,我们不讨厌你们。”

We don't hate you either,
我们也不讨厌你们。

But, do you understand us?
但是,你们了解我们吗?

Of course we do, you said,
你们说:“当然,我们当然了解你们。

We have AFP, CNN and BBC's...
“因为我们有AFP, CNN和BBC 的.......”(报导?误导?)

What do you really want from us?
你们真的想从我们这里得到什么??

Think hard first, then answer...
请先好好的思考,然后再回答。

Because you only get so many chances.
因为你们有太多的机会了。

Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
一切的一切都足够了,这个世界是如此的伪善。

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
我们想要同一个世界,同一个梦想,一个和平的地球。

This Big Blue Earth is big enough for ALL of us
这个蓝色的星球对我们所有的人是足够的大。
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 2008-8-19 09:32:07 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
 樓主| 發表於 2008-8-19 09:38:53 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #2 linzhish 的帖子

此次中国奥运奖牌榜又会高居榜首,岂非给风流之众以口舌,将德国法西斯第二强加于头上,威胁论声再起?!
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 2008-8-19 09:42:02 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|匯海論壇 - 縱橫匯海財經網站

GMT+8, 2024-12-16 11:07 AM

Powered by Discuz! X3.4 Licensed

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表